Our client a global advisory firm are looking to recruit an Operational Risk Manager to join their rapidly expanding Financial Services Advisory Team. As a manager in the FS Advisory Team you will play a key part in growing the business and carrying out a variety of regulatory consulting and assurance engagements with a specific focus on operational risk across the Financial Services sector including banks, investment managers, capital markets and insurers.
| || || || |
Key responsibilities of the Operational Risk Manager will include;
- Providing operational risk SME support for ICAAP reviews.
- Providing support for firms in their development of the Operational Pillar 2A capabilities including advising on calculations and risk assessment.
- Providing support for Firms in reviewing their operational risk function with a specific focus on risk and control self-assessments (RCSAs)
- Providing support to start-up banks re: the identification and implementation of their operational risk requirements.
- Leading reviews of operational risk management frameworks and providing focused recommendations to clients.
- Supporting prudential Skilled Person reviews and leading on operational risk aspects of these reviews.
- Providing assurance over regulatory change programmes, including the governance and oversight, delivery against plan and the robustness of the implemented solution.
- Leading and building relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Ensuring that engagements are well managed and commercially viable by budgeting effectively and billing clients promptly.
- Supporting with business development activity including proposals, client events, thought leadership and presenting at external seminars.
- Develop the Firm's operational risk offering by developing solutions for the calculation and assessment of operational risk Pillar 2A risk assessments.
| || || || |
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Demonstrable experience of prudential regulation, including a detailed knowledge of UK regulatory requirements.
- Track record of delivering complex prudential projects to a high quality standard.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Prudential regulatory experience with a focus on operational risk.
- Experience in operational risk modelling and assessment of Pillar 2A is required.
- Strong analytical skills, including financial analysis.
- Ability to lead and development a team.
- Excellent report writing and presentational skills.