£45000 - £46000 per annum
30 days ago
Reporting to: Group Operations Manager
Company - Business Management Consultancy
Based in the London office and is responsible for supporting the Group Operations Manager and global operations team in the management and co-ordination of global operational activities within PMC.
- Business Development & Marketing
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to help drive internal business growth activities.
- Help support the Business development manager with the management and development of the CRM (Gold Vision) system.
- Assist with the marketing agency to help deliver marketing strategies.
- Lead and delivery on ad-hoc operational projects.
IT & Telecommunications
- Coordinate the provision of services from external IT support consultants and be the key 'internal' resource for all matters related to IT and telecommunications.
- Assist with the implementation of changes and updates to IT and telecommunications systems.
- Assist with the resolution of day-to-day IT issues, hardware and telephone issues with support contractors.
- Liaise with Gallery IT support to deliver IT projects and ensure all backup file support is in place and efficient.
- Coordinate with Telco providers on issues, and ongoing upgrades and work on any Telco projects.
- Oversee office management.
- Assist with the management of supplier relationships, help identify and recommend new relationships and work with Operations Manager to ensure SLA's are met.
* Administer PMC time management system - Microsoft NAV - production and management of invoice creation, expenses & timesheet management.
* Ensure that day-to-day administrative support for the consultants is provided in a timely and professional manner.
* Liaise with NYC and Singapore office to ensure all administrative tasks run smoothly.
Finance & Compliance Support
- Action as support to finance team from time to time.
Help with the delivery of PEP checking for new clients
- Assist with the upkeep of compliance manuals and reporting requirements.
- Support the Operations Manager in ad-hoc compliance projects/requirements.
Experience / Characteristics