£80000 - £85000 per annum
8 months ago
Amazing opportunity with flexible working at a leading, global developer and operator of retail, offices, exhibition venues. This company is a global company and is looking to hire a Operations Finance Manager
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- People management of a team of 5
- Manage month end / quarter end processes and procedures, including tracking all income, service charge cost and non-recoverable costs against budgets, and quarterly forecast updates
- Manage all financial reporting both internal and reporting to the Joint Venture partners.
- Prepare the Service Charge and Operating CAPEX annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Manage the Operating CAPEX accounting process, collaborating with the Assistant General Manager and liaising with the team to support updates with the Joint Venture partners
- Manage the delivery VAT and CIS returns.
- Assist in the annual statutory audit and half-yearly Group audit processes.
- Assist in the annual service charge audit process.
- Ensure effective controls are implemented, documented and adhered to at all times
- Lead and develop all team members to ensure they grow in their roles
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant with strong accounting and control background, and commercial and financial reporting experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and deliver significant improvements
- Previous Real Estate experience is a preferred
- Evidence of strong Excel skills, including the development of Excel models
- Technical knowledge and understanding of URW group structures
- Skilled and experienced in communicating with senior executives and be able to distil complex issues and simplify, then develop and execute solutions thereto.