City of London, London
£58000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
KennedyPearce are hiring an Operations FP&A Manager for an established eCommerce company based in London. This role will sit in a commercial team of 10 and will have 1 direct report. This company is an entrepreneurial company and the successful candidate will come from a Business to Consumer background or eCommerce company.
- Be the Financial partner to the Operations team; liaising with the team on all their financial needs
- Own and maintain the medium term planning, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes.
- Provide analysis and assessment of performance against the agreed budget and forecasts / plans on a monthly basis, and provide support for the commercial functions.
- Develop and improve reporting execution, delivery, and analysis to steer the resulting actions.
- Assisting leadership in Finance and Operations with medium and long term insight on Operations' cost to serve
- Work with all functions across the business, and the Analytics function to devise an efficient structure for monthly and quarterly KPI performance monitoring as well as for forecasting purposes
- Leverage existing systems by integrating and automating reports into financial planning models
- Provide investment modelling support to the senior management team for new market launches, service initiatives, infrastructure investment and logistics structure.
- Assist in the architecture and building of a comprehensive data warehouse to provide the data necessary for trend analysis.
TO BE SUCCESFUL:
- Fully qualified account ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Management experience
- Experience in an eCommerce and B2C e-tailer highly valued.