West End, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Prestigious International Bank based in the West End of London, are looking to hire an Outsourcing & Vendor Manager. The Outsourcing & Vendor Manager will manage the onboarding & offboarding of Vendors/Suppliers and maintain relationships with them. You'll also manage the interaction between Vendors/Suppliers and Internal Relationship Owners/Supplier Managers and to ensure adequate oversight and facilitation of the bank's outsourced suppliers and vendors.
This role will also oversee, in conjunction with the COO, Business Continuity, focusing on business continuity planning, disaster recovery, and incident management across the bank.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Oversee the external vendor/supplier relations within NBKI.
- Ensure that the enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
- Manage and coordinate vendor/supplier processes and methods to renew/approve new relationships.
- Coordinate, track, measure and report vendors/suppliers to contractual obligations and costs.
- Oversee (renewal /expiry dates) of all contractual agreements for vendors and suppliers.
- Identify commercial sourcing opportunities and support the tendering process to ensure the quality of service and value for money.
- Challenge the norm, constantly review, and assess the best routes to market to meet business needs and cost efficiencies.
- Oversee the Business Continuity Manager to assist in the development and maintenance a corporate-wide BCP program, policies and framework documents that address business recovery and emergency response management requirements.
- Support the COO and EMC team in aligning all BCP planning, initiatives and goals with Organizational goals and Infrastructure capabilities.
To be considered for this opportunity, ideal candidates must have the following competencies and skills;
- Ability to both think "big picture" and descend into the weeds where necessary
- Ability to understand front to back processes and operational controls and procedures
- High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Capability to interact through all levels of the organisation
- Ability to lead, facilitate and influence.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Methodical process mindset
- Improve processes to drive additional efficiency and scalability
- Utilize analytical expertise to identify savings opportunities, in delivering measurable cost savings
- Understand project management methodology
- Planning, prioritisation, and time-management skills