£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
12 months ago
My client, a boutique Financial Services business based at Liverpool Street are looking for a personable EA / Office Manager to cover a 12month FTC
January start date, including handover
The successfull EA / OM will need to be hands on and able to work proactively with Executives in London (4), aswell as the Global CEO whey they are in London.
As the sole secretarial support for the office you will responsible for the wider business admin support too, which includes:
- Diary Management - arranging/changing internal and external meetings via Outlook, contacting external parties, reserving restaurants
- Preparation for internal meetings - providing refreshments, including ordering lunch if required
- Travel arrangements - flights, hotel, itineraries
- General secretarial tasks - typing, designing and producing presentations, photocopying, filing, binding documents
- Monitoring incoming telephone calls, providing a 'barrier' between callers and management
- Managing welcome & temporary office residence for visitors from NY parent company
- Arranging staff parties/outings/events etc.
- WDesk User, Formatting and inputting data.
- OnBoard User, Formatting and inputting data for meetings
- Governance & Regulatory
- Production of Board meeting packs in preparation for quarterly Board Meetings, and administrative & organisational support for the meetings themselves
- Ad hoc support on governance and regulatory matters such as correspondence, filings with regulators/Companies House, maintaining regulatory/governance filing in-house, straight-forward research tasks etc.
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Liaison with New York Portfolio Risk Management Dept regarding production of Amendment/Consent/Waiver (ACW) and Surveillance Review documents
- Production of annual trustee/counterparty certification correspondence
- Quarterly download from CORE, of reviews required from PRM team
- Maintenance of the ACW fees spreadsheet; which includes all fees charged, date invoiced etc. - including liaising with Financial Control in New York regarding production of invoices.
- CitiDirect, Barclays and BoNY Banking Systems Administrator; including the authorisation of users and system changes requested by Financial Control in New York
- Compilation of Monthly and Quarterly financial 'Flash' packs
- Provide switchboard support and back up, including invoice processing and reconciliation, during busy periods and absence
- Basic first aider & fire marshall.