West End, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
12 months ago
Our client, an International Bank based in the West End are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their expanding Lending Operations (Credit Administration) Department.
Main function of the Paralegal will include;
- To support the security charging process - with a focus on freehold and leasehold UK properties. Key responsibility will be drafting legal documents.
- To ensure properties are charged within agreed timescales
- To ensure property stock lists are up to date with all title and relevant legal information.
You'll serve as a point of contact on commercial, non-commercial, syndication and mortgage loans, bridging finance; partnering with the business segments to oversee timely funding and processing of loan documentation(post sanction, initial funding) In accordance with the credit agreement terms and operational procedures.
Main responsibilities of the Paralegal will include;
- Responsible for implementation and execution of all loan facilities, including all matters relating to documentation e.g. facility letters, legal charges, personal guarantees, assignment of rental income, charge over deposit
- Drafting legal documents
- Prepare documents to go with certificates of title
- Work with solicitors to ensure they have all the documentation they require. Liaise with all solicitors on all property issues
- Be point of contact for security release
- Liaise with business and agent banks for syndicated lending e.g. LMA documentation, payments, rollovers, settlements
- Responsible for safe custody of legal documentation and maintenance of security register
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Knowledge of Equation (loan system) - Desirable
- Ability to interpret credit agreements, LMA documents
- Knowledge of Syndicated lending
- Loans Administration experience
- Understanding of mortgage loan documentation