£100000 - £105000 per annum
about 1 month ago
KennedyPearce are workong on a retained basis to hire a part time Finance Director for a consultancy business basis in London. This role will be 2/3 days per week, permanent and a start soon would be desired.
- The FD will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all accounting and finance-related activities across the company, as well as adding significant breadth and depth to the control and compliance function, especially on the cash management.
- Lead the execution and measurement of financial targets
- Responsible for developing, agreeing, embedding and tracking key performance metrics within the business
- Lead the deployment of new and improved internal financial models and processes, including the Company's 5 year business plan (this will require strong excel modelling skill and the ability to model integrated financial statements, ie, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Proactively identify business opportunities, advising Sales and Operations on pricing, business conditions and analysis of growth assumptions
- Manage the financial reporting processes in all aspects, ensuring all financial data and related reporting is complete, timely and accurate
- Provide appropriate analysis and commentary on reported figures and information
- Direct the legal entity accounting and reporting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, dividends, annual report and statistics.
- Manage our regulatory process and ensure we are always compliant.
- Support the investment process by helping to define relevant scenario analysis and sensitivity cases in relationship to financial projections and taking primary responsibility for managing financial due diligence with potential investors.
- Qualified accountant
- Industry experience within a consultancy (desired)
- Xero experience
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- EMI scheme
- 10-15% bonus
- Vitality healthcare + subsidised gym