Up to £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
City based International Bank are looking to recruit 2 Payments Analyst to join their expanding Operations Department. The main objective of these positions, will be to ensure the timely and accurate processing of all incoming and outgoing payments for individual and corporate clients, Credit & Operations departments.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the verification of the authenticity of all payment instructions from Finacle and other related applications.
- Responsible for the verification of all outbound remittances for retail and wholesale banking customers like individual, corporate services, syndication, FIG and investment payments.
- Responsible for the verification of all Finacle / SWIFT Connect customer remittances.
- Responsible for the verification of all Inward/outward position advised to the Dealers and Treasury settlement department through Request Management Services.
- Responsible for the verification of all incoming remittances.
- Responsible for the verification of all currency bookings.
- Responsible for the timely and appropriate resolution of customer queries, and any other queries relating to reconciliation, SWIFT, or received by email.
- Responsible for end of day check for SWIFT/FTI/Intranet and Ofac Station and confirmation that all day's payments were processed.
- Respond to Audit findings and implement recommendations.
- To ensure monthly MIS to prepare and submit to Management.
- Any other duties as delegated by Manager or Deputy Manager.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- A good degree in finance or business
- 3-5 years previous experience of Banking Operations from financial services industry
- Previous experience of Swift, Chaps, Bacs & SEPA payments