City of London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum
12 months ago
Our client is a world famous brand delivering their product all over the world and is well known for how well they treat their staff. A newly created role has been developed to join our payroll and finance team. This role will see you running stand alone pay runs whilst also working with the Payroll Project Specialist to assist in the streamlining of the payroll function. You will also work together with the other payroll officers on the implementation of a new payroll system.
This role will see you covering items such as:
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently;
- Month-end Payroll Reporting, including accruals and reconciliations;
- Processing new starters, workers compensation, payroll taxes and termination calculations;
- Effectively resolve employee payroll queries;
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information;
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures;
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
You will know your ideal if:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a payroll capacity;
- Ideally have worked across various payroll systems
- Prior experience with systems implementations desirable;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of end-end Payroll Processing
- Self-motivated and the ability to thrive in an autonomous and team environment;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Knowledge of time and attendance systems would be an advantage.
- You live in/near Chiswick
- On-site parking provided.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role then please apply now!
Refer a friend and receive a KP referral bonus when placed.