City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, benefits, healthcare
9 months ago
A leading Fin tech business is recruiting for a Payroll Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO.
As a Payroll Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and posting of all global Payroll Journals.
- Prepare month-end cost and variance analysis and provide commentary on major variances against previous month, budget, and year on year
- Preparation and posting of month end accruals.
- Preparation and posting of the monthly headcount Journals.
- Reconciliation and substantiation of balances on all compensation related Balance sheet accounts.
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a pension, healthcare plus 20-30% bonus.