KennedyPearce are working with a private equity-backed sales business who are looking to grow its finance team on a temp-to-perm basis. This role is paying £120-150 a day with a permanent salary of £30K.
This role is based in the city and our client is looking to recruit ASAP.
Reporting to the senior payroll administrator, this role will assist with the timely and accurate processing of the weekly and monthly payroll. The ideal candidate will have experience working with high volumes of payroll data and strong excel skills.
Role duties of Payroll Administrator
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Distribution of payroll reports weekly to internal finance team
- Update and maintain client workflow status through payroll software
- Responding to payroll queries from candidates and clients
- Process Salary, PAYE & NIC BACS payments which will involve preparing an electronic BACS pack for review by the Finance Director or Senior Management Accountant to ensure payments are made on a timely manner
- Ensure filing of emails and payroll instructions are up to date.
- Assist Senior Payroll Administrator with ensuring policies remain up to date and procedures in the day to day running of the department are running efficiently
- Assist the Senior Payroll Administrator and wider finance team with ad hoc tasks as required
- Prior payroll experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Eclipse CRM software preferable
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Punctual with a track record of meeting deadlines