Organisation seeks an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a 6-month temporary assignment. This is an expanding Organisation which employs over 400 people, with plans to continue to grow over the coming years.
Duties of the Payroll Administrator include:
• To liaise with the payroll provider on a monthly basis. Ensuring the external payroll provider has correct and up-to-date information on pay increments, cost of living increases and other changes to salaries and the allowances structure, processing this information as required.
• To provide monthly and annual payroll reports
• Be the first point of contact for all payroll and pension queries and undertaking calculations relating to queries, over and under payments.
• To assist in the pension administration of both the Local Government Pension Scheme and the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
• Administration of the childcare voucher processes and other salary sacrifice schemes, such as the cycle to work scheme, including inputting and processing associated transactions into the payroll system.
• To support schools in the processing of payroll information
• To support the annual external audit and any other HMRC inspections required, internal audit or other investigations as required.
Requirements for the Payroll Administrator include:
• A flexible approach to work
• A sense of responsibility
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal sensitively with confidential issues.
• Ability to deal with staff with tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
The Payroll Administrator role is 30 hours per week and has some flexibility on start and finish time, working around core hours. Prospects for this role to covert to permanent employment.