City of London, London
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Payroll & Benefits Assistant
My Client are a Global Media agency based in the heart of the City on the hunt for a Payroll and Benefits Assistant to join their diligent team of 5 on a permanent basis.
This role sits within the Talent and HR function reporting to the Comp and Bens Advisor. It covers all aspects of completing the monthly payroll and benefits administration.
Responsibilities as a Payroll and Benefits Assistant:
- Complete all monthly payroll changes are recorded accurately for monthly payroll processing
- Prepare and review the monthly payroll reports
- Coordinate leaver administration and ensure exit checklist and leaver paperwork is completed and equipment is returned.
- Process final payroll for leavers including P45s, holiday pay and deductions etc.
- Answering employee queries regarding comp & bens, holidays etc.
- Manage the Short-Term Business Visitor tracker
Experience you should have as a Payroll Assistant:
- Previous experience processing payroll from beginning to end
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- An excel expert - ideally intermediate / advanced excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
Benefits of working here:
- Flexible working
- Intense training programmes for progression
- Great bonuses
- High pension contribution