North London, London
£25000 - £26000 per annum
over 1 year ago
- Great training
- Succession planning
- Competitive salary
A leading Healthcare organisation is seeking a Payroll Assistant to join their expanding finance team.
This is a growing business where there will be opportunity to broaden the scope of this position. There is also succession planning for the very best applicant.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Implement consistency in the way the reporting is carried out
- Ensure Moorepay hours are complete prior to processing of payroll
- Uploading payrolls, weekly, fortnightly and monthly
- Preparation of documentation surrounding new starters
- Assisting with administration of payments
- You'll be involved with interpretation of awards, agreements and contracts as well as processing annual leave and termination calculations
- Assisting with reconciliations
- Ad Hoc Payroll duties
Candidates must have Time & Attendance system experience (Moorepay a strong preference).
The successful applicant will have an accounting related qualification and a minimum of 2 - 3 years Finance Payroll experience with strong numeracy skills. As this is the communications sector outstanding communication will be a prerequisite.