Global Technology Organisation seeks a Payroll Clerk to join the business on a permanent basis. The Payroll Clerk is a newly created role due to expansion and would suit an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is an environment where every employee is seen, where ideas, thoughts and perspectives are shared openly and where fearless innovation is encouraged.
Duties of the Payroll Clerk include:
- Support in raising Sales invoices and reconciling and recording in Finance systems.
- Upload and process client payroll payments
- Daily Bank Reconciliations.
- Print off aged debtors report and performing Credit control.
- Invoice and Payroll Reconciliation process
- Submit client RTI information to HMRC.
- Pay client PAYE and Pension contributions.
- Support in Accounts Payable processing
- Authorize and send payments.
- Weekly MI/Sales reporting
- Assist with audit queries.
- Ad hoc tasks/projects as requested by senior finance team.
Requirements for the Payroll Clerk include:
- Ability to process invoices with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong numerical skills
- Planning and organising
- Basic/Moderate Excel skills
- CRM and/or Payroll experience are desirable, but full training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Knowledge of Xero/Oracle
- Excellent attention to detail & able to work to tight deadlines - this is essential as you will be responsible for ensuring payments are correct and timely on a weekly basis.
Benefits include Company performance bonus, pension, private medical and group life assurance.