City of London, London
£280 - £320 per day
over 1 year ago
- Ideal role to secure going in to Christmas
- Immediate Start required
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Payroll Manager will:
- Lead and manage a team of strong and capable Payroll Officers
- Work with over 600 people on payroll
- Manage fortnightly and monthly pay cycles
- Ensure that the payroll and time and attendance systems are being used at full capacity
- Work with managers across the business to ensure all relevant awards are met
- Drive continuous process and systems improvements
- An experienced Payroll Manager with an understanding of a large company ideally within media
- Tertiary qualifications within Accounting, Finance or closely related field.
- Experience leading a Payroll team
- Results focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to coach traditionally non-financial stakeholders on Payroll related matters.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join an organisation that is recognised for creating a positive and lasting impact on the marketing industry. This opportunity offers an appealing day rate with the opportunity for an ongoing contract.