Up to £28000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a reputable hospitality firm based in the heart of Central London are looking to expand their HR function and are hiring a People Administrator to join ASAP.
As the People Administrator, you will handle a variety of HR and related administrative duties. Your role is to support the Head of People with daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties. You will support the Head of People in delivery of HR projects.
People Administrator Duties:
- Ensure all documentation/administration required for engaging employees is completed with appropriate authorisation on People HR
- Ensure all electronic employees files are kept up to date with all relevant information, certificates issued.
- Production of essential letters e.g. changes to terms and conditions
- Update of the monthly payroll document for the payroll manager as required
- Ensuring all Right to Work Documents are on file and are updated as necessary
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leavers, etc.)
- Recruitment administration, support hiring managers to draft JD's, post adverts.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial induction to new starters.
- With guidance, review the Company policies and procedures contained within the employee handbook on a regular basis to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Deal with all speculative approaches concerning work experience/placements/ internships adhering to the Company policy.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 12-months HR experience who is looking for progression and opportunity with a supportive Manager. This will be a busy but fun environment.