£40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits
15 days ago
Job title: People Success Analyst
Salary: up to £50,000
Location: London, West-end
Hybrid working: yes
Our client, an innovative banking and payment services provider that believes in the revolutionary power of cryptocurrency and blockchain are looking for a People Success Analyst to join their growing team!
As the People Success Analyst, you will undertake a variety of HR operational duties across the people team. The role has a wide range of support activities, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between the People function and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions & to provide an excellent employee experience. You'll also assist in creating processes, and documents.
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Assist with day to day business operations of the People function.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the People Team.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to the People Team activities i.e. training, employee relations matters, performance evaluations etc.
- Assist with exciting HR initiatives i.e. employee experience/L&D/rewards andrecognition.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data analytics (absences, attrition benefit participation rate etc).
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Support the entire employee life cycle. - pre-onboarding, onboarding, off-boarding.
- Managing the People Team inbox and responding to all queries.
What are some of the skills we are looking for?
- Work experience in the fintech industry is desirable.
- Analytical and data driven
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Desirable: Bi-lingual in German (written and spoken) and English (written and spoken) is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves.
- Ability to represent the People function in a professional manner always
If you are looking for a new opportunity and for a work culture that prides itself on equality for all and work-life balance, please get in touch!