£50000 - £60000 per annum + Plus benefits
7 months ago
Job title: People Success Manager
Salary: up to £60,000
Location: London, West-end
Hybrid working available
Our client, an innovative banking and payment services provider that believes in the revolutionary power of cryptocurrency and blockchain are looking for a People Success Manager to join their growing team!
As the People Success Manager, you manage the following activities including; Employee Experience, Training & Development.
This opportunity is a multitasking role, you will be part of a team which is creating a culture that encourages employees to freely engage with the business, along with creating a solid people infrastructure.
An important part of your role is to enhance our employee experience.
- Continuously enhancing People Experience.
- Oversee training & succession planning.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Support Head of People with change management processes.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the business.
- Oversee the daily workflow of People Experience, Training & Development.
- Assist & oversee learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees alongside the People Development Lead.
- Working closely with Head of People on internal/external project delivery
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are some of the skills we are looking for?
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills & willing to roll up one's sleeves.
- Proven HR generalist, Training & Development experience.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- International exposure is essential.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication (German capability is advantageous).
- Work experience in the fintech industry is desirable.
- Ability to represent the People function in a professional manner always
If you are looking for a new opportunity and for a work culture that prides itself on equality for all and work-life balance, please get in touch!