West End, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global equity investment firm based in the West End of London, are looking to recruit a Performance Analyst. The Performance Analyst reports to the Head of Performance & Risk, and is responsible for performance reporting, client records and Data administration. This is a hands-on role which will provide an excellent platform for personal development. The successful candidate will have already sufficient technical and systems knowledge but be given opportunity to grow their skills & experience in a broad range of Performance issues within institutional asset management.
Main responsibilities of the Performance Analyst will include;
- Produce regular reports such as fund-level performance & attribution.
- Assist team with production of monthly/quarterly reporting. This involves producing standard portfolio analysis data (Attribution/stock performance/ country & Industry bets), which feeds into fund manager commentary.
- Assist with investigation and analysis of portfolio performance
- Monitoring of client guidelines and restrictions.
- Assist with external consultant data forms such as WM/CAPS/INTERSEC/AIM.
- Liaise with back office on issues of corporate actions and other data issues.
- Help maintain Databases and general administrative functions.
- Undertaking other ad hoc performance tasks and projects.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- 2-3 years experience within performance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Numerate & Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Attribution & performance calculations
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ideally experience with /Factset/BISAM/ Simpcore DImensions