£28000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits!
4 months ago
£28,000 to £35,000
My client - a renowned accountancy and business services advisory firm with offices throughout the globe are now looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join one of their biggest and busiest teams at their London HQ.
You must have at least 2-3 years' Personal Assistant experience gained from professional services and have supported Senior level Partners or MD's.
This is a fantastic chance to join a Global leader where you can grow and develop your career!
The successful Personal Assistant will provide first-class support to 2 Senior Partners ads-hoc support to one other, your main duties will include:
- Diary Management
- Organising complex travel
- Mailbox management
- Typing and amending documents
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Arranging events
- Drafting written responses on behalf of partner
- Dealing with expenses
The successful Personal Assistant will have the following skills/experience:
- 2- 3 year's Personal Assistant experience gained from Professional Services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competent in MS Office - Word and Excel in particular
- Good telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!