City of London, London
£32500 - £40000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Personal Tax Senior/Supervisor
My client's a top 10 accountancy firm are looking for a Personal Tax Senior or Supervisor, you will report directly to established Managers and Partners, and work with a wider team of specialist staff. Your portfolio will consist of a mix of partnerships, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
- Manage all aspects of tax compliance for a limited number of straightforward clients
* Calculate tax liabilities and ensure that tax payments are correct and made on time
* Maintain an up to date client status schedule
* Monitor WIP, prepare fee proposals for consideration by partners/managers, and chase debts
* Assist in dealing with HMRC correspondence with regards to client queries including obtaining relevant or requested information
* Liaise with senior team members to regularly communicate progress of work
* Start to develop an awareness of UK taxation and accounting matters, including accounting standards and double entry book-keeping
* Assist with general administrative duties
Ideally, you will need 2-3 years' personal tax experience within a practice environment. A CTA would also be advantageous however, it is not a strict requirement. Furthermore, you will demonstrate superb communication skills, be highly motivated and driven, and the ability to be a team player.
You will be an excellent team player who has the ability to work on your own initiative.
In return you will be joining an encouraging and supportive environment, perfect to grow and develop your career, with great benefits on offer. To be considered for this position or if you would like to find out more please contact Vish Juggapah at Kennedy Pearce on 0203 846 0765 or email email@example.com