City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Part Qualified Management Accountant
An SME Media company is actively seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join their finance team. This is a new role as a result of growth and restructure.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be assisting Management Accountant with various reporting processes. Excellent training and development will be provided.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist with the preparation of half-yearly and annual financial reports
- Assist/Prepare Management Accounts
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Assist with cost accounting for relevant assets
- Credit card, bank, inter-company and general ledger reconciliations
- Performing various month end duties as required
- Ad hoc analysis
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ideally media or property backround
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply now!
Know a friend that would suit this role? Refer them now and receive a KP referral bonus!