City of London, London
£60000 - £80000.00 per annum
9 months ago
My client, a highly respected law firm - are looking for a Practice/Business Manager to work closely with their Director of Practice, providing strategic support to key practice groups within the firm.
You will also be involved in specific projects relating to business planning, identifying/ensuring best practice and ensuring the effective use of resources.
- Providing strategic support to Head of Dept
- Leading the day-to-day operational management of the department
- Advising partners on the areas of finance and business development
- Involved in specific and import projects on behalf of various practice groups
The successful Practice Manager will have the following experience/skills:
- Background in the legal sector or other professional services environment, including significant experience in business development and/or finance
- Significant project management experience, including implementing best practice and cross-team working
- Experience of working on strategic HR projects will be advantageous
- Strategic finance experience would be beneficial
- Previous involvement with BD and Marketing strategies
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!