City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is one of the world's fastest growing FX CFD Brokers, based in the City of London. Over the past few months they've been extremely active in terms of recruitment and they're now looking to hire a Premium Client Services Manager. You'll be joining the Sales desk with an initial focus on FX and CFD trading primarily across a B2B Retail and Institutional client base.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Winning new business by actively contacting prospective clients.
- Develop and manage long term relationships with B2B and Retail clients.
- Servicing clients via face to face, telephone and social media across multiple financial markets and products.
- Execution of market trades and client orders.
- Frontline handling of trade queries and financial market news updates.
- Prioritisation and organisation to manage the volume of clients.
- Regularly organise and host client events.
- Good understanding of Treating Customers Fairly and all regulatory requirements for both company and individuals.
- Produce portfolio statistics to include cash rebates and exposure status.
To be considered for this opportunity, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Financial Derivative Product Sales experience within FX, CFDs and spread markets.
- Strong sales track record with a demonstrable ability to go out and secure new business.
- Ideally a transferrable client base which can add immediate value to the business (clients must be able to meet FCA requirements)
- Strong communication skills including the provision of detailed statistics reporting for SMT.
- Academic graduate with strong numerically focused discipline such as maths, economics or finance.
- Experience with MT4
- Second European language among: Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese.