Our client is an iconic transportation organisation with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and international opportunities. This organisation holds their finance team in highest regard and have a clear focus on individual growth and development. The business offers hybrid working.
- Prepare pricing recommendations to maximise revenue and support the company's growth
- Manage the fares implementation process ensuring compliance with business strategy and regulation
- Maintain data, removing anomalies and simplifying the presentation of data visible to customers
- Ensure retail staff are briefed on fares changes and address fare queries that arise
- Understand and manage fares agreements with third parties and the earnings allocations
- Support and advise the wider Commercial team in the development and implementation of new products, price promotions, and yield managed initiatives
- Understand the price sensitivity of the market, report the commercial impact of pricing initiatives, and inform revenue forecasting and demand management activities.
- Travel Industry experience
- Educated to degree level in a commercial or numerate discipline
- Excellent analytical skills with a superior attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration skills for working with colleagues and other business stakeholders
- Knowledge of the industry's fares setting, revenue reporting and allocation systems
- A working knowledge of passenger demand forecasting.