£47 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
My Client, an International Bank, based in the West End are looking for a Private Banking Assistant to join their rapidly growing team. Looking for a confident and proactive individual, who exceeds clients' expectations for service within a similar role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide general assistance to RMs on all aspects of account management. This will include meeting and assisting clients on the bank premises.
- Taking notes in meetings and filing correspondence in an orderly and timely manner. Attend to client's phone calls, email or letter request and to ensure that they are answered and dealt with promptly;
- Maintain RMs' diary system;
- Support RMs by responding to queries from AML/Compliance Department;
- Review customer files periodically to ensure account due diligence is complete and up to date;
- Assist with account opening, including preparing new account opening packs.
- Liaise with Head Office to obtain KYC/Due diligence and; obtain/chase bank references;
- Undertake payment validation process (checking signature, balances, and completing call back to client);
- Contact utility companies to enquire about client accounts; setting up or cancelling utility company direct debits as part of our bill payment service;
- Co-ordinate with Customer Services, Head Office, RMs and clients concerning credit cards settlement;
- Assist clients where required with any credit/debit card enquiries or requests;
- Follow up with relevant departments to ensure that all transactions have been successfully executed;
- Confident and proactive individual, who exceeds clients' expectations for service.
- Well organised and deadline driven who is able to prioritise workload effectively and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Flexible and committed attitude with the ability to work well under pressure and a willingness to take on additional tasks.
- Good understanding of account opening process, and CDD (KYC) to meet AML requirements.
- Previous experience in private banking or customer services or administration required, preferably with an international bank.
- Knowledge of the GCC market would be an advantage.
- Proficient in computer/banking system use including MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.