West End, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a prestigious international bank based in the West End, they are looking for a Relationship Support Assistant to join their team. The Ideal candidate will be CeMAP Qualified, Good knowledge of Excel, word and PowerPoint and have the ability to analyse data and present it.
Job title: Relationship Support Assistant
Department: Retail & Commercial Products
Reports to: Senior Manager - Asset & Acquisitions
Main Function Of Job: To aid the Asset & Acquisitions manager in servicing client financing needs
Business Management 25%
- Responsible for pro-actively contacting customers whose mortgages are over drawn or have missed payments.
- Responsible for populating the sales management pipeline to provide the required MI to Line Manager
- Lead a culture of Exceptional Customer service.
- Assure portfolio quality and compliance of policies and guidelines.
- Manage smooth workflow and resolve any problems with direction from line manager
- Role holder when required will aid in the preparation of draft credit applications, credit notes and memos with adequate assessment of credit worthiness and risk implications which will be reviewed by line manager and sanctioned.
- Role holder will assume on-going responsibility for control and quality of portfolio, using available triggers and adherence to risk management guidelines and policies.
- Monitor and control of housekeeping issues and their resolution as per committed timelines.
- Proactive management of problem/ watch list clients with adoption and implementation of clear strategy for each case.
- Deal with and find solutions to customer complaints.
- Ensure customer fulfilment and satisfaction.
- Preparing ad hoc statements
- Deal with mortgage administration requirements
- Liaising with customers to obtain facility documentation
- Uploading Documentation / Data onto Data store and Equation
- To run Accuity and Google Searches on prospective clients
- Liaising with internal departments to ascertain progress of application such as Credit Risk and Lending Operations
- Ensure that you are trained and comply with the Bank's Policy and Procedures regarding Money Laundering detection and reporting, and that any weaknesses identified in AML Procedures and Compliance are promptly addressed.
- Ensuring that treating customer fairly principles are adhered to at all times.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining an effective compliance culture within the Bank for combating money laundering, terrorist financing and other forms of financial crime. Ensure that you fully comply with all anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing procedures and to promptly report to the MLRO where knowledge or reasonable suspicion of any criminal conduct is obtained.
- CeMap Qualified
- Undergraduate, preferably 2.1 or above
- Ideally minimum 1-year experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Able to work under pressure and meet stretching targets
- Excellent time management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge/experience of mortgages and/or sharia finance.
- Proven ability to contribute to projects and teams across different business areas
- Strong Communication, interpersonal, team working and organisational skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with ability to interpret statistical information
- Able to demonstrate learning agility
- Attention to detail and pride in work output
- Demonstrate a pursuit of excellence that will deliver and maintain the best in class standards.
Other Job Requirements:
- Able to meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent people management skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience of working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Results oriented
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Decision-making capability
- Analytical thinker
- Consistent drive to succeed
Conduct rules for all staff:
- Act with integrity, respect and trustworthiness
- Act with the due skill, are and diligence
- Be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- Pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- Observe proper standards of market conduct.
Tools used: Microsoft Office (Essential)