£18000 - £20000 per annum
5 months ago
International bank based in Cheshire, are looking to hire a Processing Officer to join their expanding Operations Department. They're looking for a dynamic team worker who is adaptable and prepared to take on challenging and varied initiatives within a rapidly developing business. Working under your own initiative and across a variety of different business areas you will have experience of delivering excellence as part of a multifunctional team whilst maintaining exceptional levels of quality, professionalism and at all times. The Processing Officer will report to the Processing Team Leader and will be part of a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the Bank as it enters the next stage of growth.
The role requires a good level of customer service skills with an ability to;
- Answer customer telephone calls while dealing with them appropriately, performing telephone call-backs in respect of customer payment requests received and opening, recording and distributing post received.
- Check new account documentation received from the Relationship Management Team to ensure that all of the Bank's Anti-Money Laundering and 'Know your Customer' requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out before new accounts are opened.
- Set up of new customers accounts, opening and closing of accounts, all aspects of ongoing account maintenance and the subsequent set up of customer internet banking and other account facilities.
- Send out of the monthly customer account statements and the processing of the monthly Account Maintenance Charges to customer accounts.
- Provide support to the rest of the team, helping to ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
Who we're looking for;
- Someone degree educated
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration;
- The ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good Problem Solving skills;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with other areas of the bank including Compliance, Risk, Settlements and RMT.
Experience Previous experience in a customer service role is essential