Up to £52000.00 per annum + Company benefits
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Procurement manager for a large FMCG company.
This is a hybrid role of 4 days per week in the office based in the West-end of London.
As a Procurement Manager you will be assisting the Head of Procurement in all Procurement activities including Tender processes, contract renewals, amending and updating procurement processes, and building and maintaining long standing relationships both internally and externally.
Responsibilities as Procurement Manager
- Support the Head of Procurement in implementing the companies Procurement strategy, building the case for change and being a partner of choice to the business.
- Identify and realise value creation opportunities within the category areas through effective relationships with key stakeholders and Suppliers.
- Ensure goods and services are efficiently sourced and procured in a way that creates the bets value for the company.
- Influence behavioural change through coaching individuals and teams on professional supplier engagement.
- Implement weekly or monthly meetings with key stakeholders identified to review supplier performance.
- Contract terms, current and / or future projects
- Analyse spend data and provide business intelligence to all key budget holders on divers Category of Spend.
- Manage risk by ensuring external legislation and best practise is incorporated into day-to-day business practices.
- Support the business in managing its supplier contracts
- Identify and mitigate risks related to supplier relations and price volatility.
- Develop SLAs and Key Performance Indicators and run monthly and/or quarterly Supplier Performance reviews and develop action plans where needed
- Implement new procurement processes that enable the efficient and cost-effective management of all supplier engagement.
- Support the Head of Procurement in developing timely reporting on spend, savings and other key KPIs and goals for all Indirect Category of Spend.
- Support the Global Procurement Director in building and implementing solutions that provide insightful data and reporting reinforcing transparency and decision-making.
Skills and Experience required for Procurement Manager
- Substantial experience in the procurement field (preferably marketing related experience)
- Ability to develop sourcing strategies, lead commercial tactics, manage supplier relationships, influence to drive business value.
- Proven track record of delivering cost efficiencies.
- Experience in a FMCG environment.
- IT Literate
- Strong Verbal and written communications.
This is a permanent role paying £52,000. Working 4 days in the office per week based in the West End of London. Strong company benefits