City of London, London, England
£90000 - £100000 per annum
5 months ago
A great opportunity to be a Product Control Manager for a mid tier bank in the City with a reputation for offering employees variation in tasks including being involved in a wide range of products. You will be well supported and developed by management and a key hire to drive the team forward.
This position will lead a comprehensive Product Control team that take responsibility for the desk based reporting, balance sheet substantiation, performance analysis and Independent Price Verification (IPV).
The position involves both the production and review/oversight. The role is hands on and strategic, tasks include:
- Reporting of Daily, Monthly & Year to Date Trading P&L and Balance Sheet and analysis
- Continuous Review and Development of the Reporting Approach and Control Framework
- Implement and Monitor Controls
- Daily and Monthly Accounting
- Review of relevant product markets
- Provide product, accounting and technical guidance for the Production Processes
- Analyse and report on material adjustments to the P&L
- Build good working relationships with other departments
- Participate actively in governance and control forums
- Business Partner with senior heads to support efficiency initiatives.
You will manage a multi-locational Production Team. Therefore you need to co-ordinate the on-shore and off-shore delivery components and ensure smooth communication. You will delegate and supervise delivery tasks and proactively develop the strategic direction of the function.
It is essential that you have product control experience at a senior level in the relevant product areas. You will also be a qualified Accountant and be seeking a role where you take ownership of tasks and work proactively.