City of London, London
£180 - £220 per day
11 days ago
Media Production Accountant
- Diverse global media business
- West London location
- Not your ordinary finance role
An exciting media and entertainment company that operates globally has an exciting opportunity for a Media Production Accountant to join their business. Working as part of the media productions team, you will work closely with the Finance Manager to manage the finance function for their high profile events.
- Month end closing and reporting
- Month end analysis of P&Ls of media productions
- Liaising with Accounts Receivable team on debtors
- Review and approval of payments
- Full P&L accounting for media productions
- Assist with quarterly budget planning and forecasting
- Provide ad hoc support to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller
- Previous Production Accounting experience essential
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified/Finalist
- Must have completed a Tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of commercial accounting experience
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
Please note you will not be considered without previous production experience.
Refer a friend a receive a KP referral bonus when placed!