£38000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
A TV production company in central London is recruiting for a Production Accountant on a fixed term basis for a maternity cover. You will work closely with the production team on each production to ensure the smooth running of the finance element and ensure accurate reporting.
- Manage/create production budgets, costs reports, cash-flows and edit schedules
- Post recharges and deductions
- Be the initial point of contact for all financial matters for your allocated productions
- Take responsibility of invoice submissions, petty cash spend and expense claims
- Review cost reports on a regular basis, including current spend and projected costs
- Preparation of required production information and reports for yearly (and mid-year) audit(s)
- Liase with both the purchase ledger department and management accountants where required
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with Production Execs and Production Managers
The successful candidate must have experience working as a Production Accountant within TV and Film.