£280 - £320 per day
3 months ago
Project Accountant for an initial 6-month contract with an immediate start preferable within a property company. The role will report into the VP of Finance.
- Responsibility for all financial aspects of the allocated project; ensuring effective budgeting, forecasting, management and reporting for the project, including consolidation into business unit results on a monthly basis
- Business partnering, providing finance leadership, governance, advice and information
- Provide finance support and actively participate in performance reviews of the project, providing insight and information as required
- Supporting the Project and Senior Leadership Teams in spend decisions and understanding financial risk
- Responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations for allocated project(s), driving continuous improvement in month-end reporting disciplines
- Promoting and operating a comprehensive control environment
- Awareness and active management of foreign exchange risk.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, CPA
- Property experience