City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
over 1 year ago
A fast growing tech start up is recruiting for an FP&A/ Project Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an FP&A/ Project Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Support Finance Director in preparation of 3-year global business plans by investment strategy and by support function.
- Support Finance Director in preparation of 10-year plans for strategic overview and appraisal of current new initiatives, as well as those proposed over the next 3 years. Scenario planning showing deviations from the base case because of changes in market conditions, lower / higher success rates of certain products, loss / gain of significant clients, etc
- Work with the Human Resources Team and Business Heads to collate and understand compensation expectations and requests to be incorporated in the budget / forecasts.
- Support Finance Director in preparation annual budget process including review of resource requirements, improving efficiencies and assessment of previous measures put in place. Support quarterly reforecasting at higher level with reporting to budget holders of expenditure. Requesting and building an understanding of explanations for any unexpected material deviations from budget.
- Experience in implementing systems
- Strong FP&A/project experience.
- Ideally experience Financial Services.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including healthcare plus pension.