South East London
£18.00 - £19.00 per hour + plus holiday pay
21 days ago
2 - 3 months
An experienced Project Coordinator / Office Manager / PA is required for this global property investment company based in SE17
- You will be the main point of contact for the Project Team providing exemptional administrative and secretarial services and ensuring the office is equipped with supplies
- Prepare correspondence, meeting minutes, documents and reports which are typically confidential in nature, drafting required documents in standard company format as directed.
- Supporting the Project Lead in their day-to-day schedules and prioritising meetings
- Provide strong administrative and secretarial support which may include organising travel arrangements, coordinating and setting up meetings and special events, welcoming and directing visitors.
- Ensure that there are sufficient facilities to meet the needs of the Project Team
- Maintain and update project directories
- Open, date stamp and distribute all incoming correspondence
- Manage the project's information technology systems
- Report any issue with facilities to the FM team
- Collate KPI data at month end
- General office support
- Previous Team / Project experience is desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisation and demonstrated planning skills
- Ability to be highly organised
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with excellent proofreading and grammatical skills.
- Produce high quality work with minimal supervision and instruction.
- Solution driven, remaining calm under pressure.
- Ensures all internal systems (Oracle / Workday / expenses) are kept up to date.
- Ability to arrange events
- Previous support at a senior level
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written business language and grammar, high level of numeracy, document presentation and attention to detail
- Strong relationship and people management skills, with the ability to influence others and maintain discretion at all times when dealing with confidential matters.
Commence : Immediate Start
Duration: 2/3 months temp (whilst recruiting on a permanent basis)
Hourly Rate £18.00 - £20.00 per hour plus holiday pay
Location: London SE17