West End, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
5 months ago
This leading multinational technology business has enjoyed continuous growth and has a reputation in the market as a true industry leader. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team and will provide the successful applicant with excellent scope to the role and opportunity to build on an already impressive career.
Sitting in part of the international leadership team this Project Manager role will be a key stakeholder in driving business change on a 12 months FTC basis.
- Proactively identify and escalate issues/risks and facilitate the decision-making process
- Manage project related expenditure and resourcing
- Own the delivery of projects end to end, managing prioritisation, scoping, progress reporting and close out activities
- Day-to-day management of integration activities, ensuring key milestones are achieved on time
- Act as the central point of contact for all integration queries and stakeholder concerns
- 4+ years of delivering projects in multinational organisations
- Experience working on post-merger integrations
- Change Management Experience