City of London, London
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
10 months ago
This exciting opportunity has been made available due to a continued period of growth within our Foreign Exchange Client. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester / Administrator who will help test all existing systems as well as testing the release of any new projects across the business.
The role will require someone with 1-2 years' experience of QA testing in a fast-paced financial technology environment, who will be able to work well in a team as well as on their own.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Draft policies and procedures for QA Testing.
- Implement procedures to uphold the standards outlined in the policies.
- Evaluate and improve existing procedures.
- Plan and conduct rigorous testing of all releases.
- Investigate existing issues and complaints to help improve system engagement.
- Write/create scripts for testing.
- Prepare reports on outcomes and findings.
- Identify and suggest improvements to existing processes and systems based on results of tests.
- Checking the company website and payments systems.
- All administrative duties.
- 1 - 2 years' experience as a QA in financial services operation
- Able to work with key stakeholders at a high level.
- Understanding of systems and process diagrams.
- Good attention to detail.
- Quick learner with good initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communication and time management.
- Strong understanding of Office and Google suite.
- Experience with specific QA tools and Corrective Action programs.