City of London, London
£28000 - £30000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a well presented receptionist to provide full reception and front of house support to the company in a professional and courteous manner, as part of a two strong team as well as the wider Administration team.
The successful candidate will be smart, confident, well-presented and well- spoken.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Liaising with members of staff to inform them when visitors have arrived.
- Liaising with building reception with regards to visitors and security passes.
- Ensuring that the telephone is answered quickly at all times, with clear concise messages being taken and passed onto the relevant staff member.
- Making taxi reservations via an online booking system, ensuring that booking confirmation is printed and filed for the Accounts department
- Supporting the catering team in setting up 5th floor meeting rooms and ensure all rooms are clear and tidy after the meetings have finished.
- Ensuring that the meeting rooms are well maintained throughout the day.
- Ensuring that the rooms are running to times and communicate to organizers that they are approaching the end of their meeting time.
- Responsible for looking after the meeting room booking system.
- Ordering flowers over the telephone, making note of the order along with the cost, date, and recipient of the flowers for the reference of the Accounts Department.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Strong system skills ideally EXCEL
This is an urgent requirement so pls submit your Cv ASAP.