Up to £23000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Luxury Private Members Health Club based in Chelsea are looking for a hands on Receptionist with first class customer / client service and administration skills.
This is a fast paced, busy environment with a broad range of responsibilities, dealing with high clientele, including UHNWI and even Royalty.
This position is a full time role (including some weekends) with a mix of morning, daytime and evening shifts (shifts across 7:30am - 9:30pm)
Duties to include:
- Answering all calls and directing to the correct department
- Diary / appointment management fro external staff such
- Ensuring the highest level of service is given to all members at all times, providing a welcoming and professional atmosphere
- Managing client accounts and payments
- Ensuring up to date knowledge always and undertake treatment procedures
- Work towards and achieve sales targets as outlined by the Manager
- Interact and regularly liaise with team members cross functionally to ensure an overall awareness of activities within the department and club.
- Ensure your working environment is kept clean and tidy, adhering to the reception and relaxation area standards and check list at all times
- Ensure any issues or compliments are escalated and dealt with appropriately to enable long-term improvements in products and services.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Health & Safety
Excellent benefits available.
The successful candidate will have a high level of presentation and due to the nature of the role will be fluent in English.