City of London, London
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client are a global Financial Services business based in the City of London, who are hiring a Corporate Front of House Receptionist & Facilities Assistant to join their warm and welcoming team.
Fulltime hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
This is a great opportunity for a polite, positive and proactive FOH professional with strong administration and communication skills to represent the business, as the first point of contact and face of the business, providing a first class service to all visitors and employees.
- Greeting visitors and employees with a professional, positive and helpful manner
- Answering Switchboard calls
- Manage/Set up meeting rooms for meetings (up to 10 meeting rooms)
- Administration support for the Facilities team including; ordering of stationery, business cards, kitchen supplies, season tickets for employees, flowers, etc.
- Fire Marshal duties
- Booking travel & hotel arrangements
- Arrange security passes
- Processing invoices using SAP
- Cover post room in absence of team member
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors and building management