Our Global Insurance client are looking to hire a Recruitment administrator to work remotely in their Bedford office. As Recruitment administrator will support HR Employee Services and closely to recruitment and Compliance
This is a hybrid role 1-2 days based in their Bedford office.
Recruitment Administrator duties:
- Ensuring new hires complete pre-screening checks and verification before they start in the business.
- Agree service level agreements with the recruiters and track candidates through to completion to enable them to start within the business on time.
- Work through considers and un-performable statuses as priority to enable effective decisions to be made on new joiners.
- Managing expectations with the recruitment team and the business on start dates.
- Working with compliance on the policy and process, ensuring any quick turnaround requests for start dates are agreed by Compliance, by exception for key positions or start dates.
- Development of policy, process and guidance documents and define expectation and provide a simple and easy to follow experience to candidates and employees.
- Utilise provider portal and roadmap of new technology to manage workload more effectively and improve turnaround times.
- Attend provider service and review meetings and provide feedback on performance.
- Supports the Recruitment team to ensure the new starter process is effective and provides a great candidate experience.
- Working with the highest level of discretion and integrity, reducing risk and protecting the business.
- Responsible for the management of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of background screening and compliance requirements, including GDPR and the confidentiality of data.
- 6-12 months of prior administration or coordination experience in a fast-moving and complex business.
- Data-minded and target-driven, tenacious in reaching agreed goals.