City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
KennedyPearce is an expanding recruitment business based in Central London. In 2019 we have invested in marketing, we've reinvigorated our training program and are developing all of our staff. From this we aim to promote from within offering extensive career development and opportunity.
We cover Commerce and Financial Services clients across different disciplines. This opportunity sits in our biggest area, the Finance & Accountancy division, which has a great team dynamic. Team members trust one another, they work towards a collective decision and they hold one another accountable for making things happen. Everyone states what is working and improves what's not.
We embrace a fun and exciting culture with a smart casual dress code and develop you to work smart and efficiently to get results - we put you in charge of how you like to work.
We currently have an opportunity to work on our Media and Tech desk recruiting Qualified Accountants. This is a warm desk created by an internal move. The duties include:
- Work with our existing client base to further relationships and continue repeat business.
- Investing time in warm clients and balancing this with business development and working to generate further roles. Our clients range from Global firms to boutique businesses and start-ups.
- Consult our clients and candidates via face to face business partnering across the recruitment cycle. This includes meeting all candidates and clients. You will be 360 recruiter.
- Heavy focus on sourcing and candidate generation including referrals, advertising and social media
- Fee negotiation and PSL agreements
- We are also working on change projects and you will be involved in these to improve processes and systems across the A&F team and the KennedyPearce business as a whole.
You will be supported by a Manager and team who will all be looking for you to be ambitious and career driven. We provide training, development and coaching every month and to your individual needs as and when needed. You will need to work hard in this role but we do not have long hours and we have a clear progression path for you and this team.
You must have recruitment experience. Your background can be in any type of recruitment but the "Must Haves" are:
- 360 Recruitment background
- Hard-working and driven
- Take pride in all that you do
- Motivation to continue your career in external recruitment
Base Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent commission structure paid monthly