City of London, London
Salary Negotiable Plus Bonus, Up to 30 Days Holiday
10 months ago
We are a well established recruitment business based in the City of London, just a few doors down from The Gherkin.
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant for our reputable HR & Executive support recruitment team. They are a friendly, experienced team with all Consultants having worked with the business for 5 years or more. The team trust one another, work towards a collective goal, and hold one another accountable for making things happen.
The Role: Recruitment Consultant
Key responsibilities as Recruitment Consultant include:
- Candidate Generation and subsequent relationship management.
- Working with our existing client base to further and strengthen partnerships and encourage repeat business.
- Cross selling other divisions of the business.
- Developing new clients.
- Arranging and attending client meetings. Meetings are currently being held remotely but when possible, we do encourage face to face meetings.
- Sourcing and managing recruitment processes on behalf of clients.
- Negotiating and selling on multiple levels to both clients and candidates.
- Offer management and post placement follow up.
- Fee negotiation and PSL agreements
- Being visible on LinkedIn via marketing, creating a strong, credible reputation for yourself in your field.
Working alongside your Manager and our Sales & Ops Director you will be provided with all the skills/training you need to ensure you can achieve your full potential.
As you are no doubt aware, technology is becoming increasingly important in the recruitment world so you will be sure to be provided with comprehensive training in your first week whether it be the day-to-day systems we use or advice on marketing to ensure you have everythung you need to succeed. You will then receive follow up training in line with your needs and the needs of the business through the entirety of your employment. We will also provide you with your own LinkedIn Recruiter License to support you in business development/candidate attraction.
We at KennedyPearce want to help make that as easy and as fun as possible and have created a culture and environment to help our teams thrive to do just that. We have a relaxed culture where every member of our team can enjoy being at work and doesn't begrudge that Monday commute.
We operate a smart casual dress code every day, an in office Sonos music system, drinks fridge in our pub break out area, coffee machine for a morning kick start, a PS4, up to 30 days holiday based on tenure and flexi time with a 4pm finish on a Friday. This includes monthly commissions up to 36%, annual super bonuses, monthly and quarterly incentive rewards including our legendary "Players" day for our elite performers. All this together makes what we think is a really fun and highly rewarding place to work.
- You will need at least 2 years recruitment experience
- Strong client relationship management and development skills
- Be meticulous and highly organised
- Be truly capable of working autonomously
- Strong emotional intelligence for dealing with people at all levels from all backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal via the phone and in person
- We work closely across divisions and take pride in our close knit relationships with all employees of the business and therefore we seek true team players.
What we expect
We also like to go the extra mile for all our customers be it our Candidates and Clients; our company motto after all is exceeding expectations and to join us you simply have to meet ours.
Each member of our family is:
- competitive yet a team player
- confident yet humble
- professional yet doesn't take themselves too seriously
- organised yet innovative
- and above all takes pride in being as good as they can be in everything they do