£22000 - £26000 per annum + + benefits and commission
4 months ago
The most important thing about your career is having a passion for what you do. This could not be more true for a career in recruitment; it's more a way of life than a job in some respects. It's not the sort of job where you take your work home with you…you take it everywhere, it never really leaves you and a successful recruiter never wants it to.
We at KennedyPearce want to help make that as easy and as fun as possible and have created a culture and environment to help our teams thrive to do just that. We have a relaxed and flexible culture where every member of our team can enjoy their job
We operate a flexible remote/office hybrid work model with flexi-time and reduced Friday hours, generous annual leave with your birthday off free, a dress down policy, an in office Sonos music system, drinks fridge in our pub break-out area, coffee machine for a morning kick start, games area…and one of the best reward schemes in the industry. This includes monthly and quarterly commissions up to 40%, annual super bonuses, monthly and quarterly incentive rewards including our legendary "Players" day for our elite performers.
All this together makes what we think is a really fun and highly rewarding place to be.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will join the record-breaking Temp Division and continue your career development alongside some of our, and London's most successful recruiters.
This will evolve into a full 360 recruitment role of candidate generation and Business Development
Some of the key duties include:
- Candidate Generation and relationship management
- Business Development - the desk is warm but will need extensive development
- Account management and extensive client meetings
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels to both clients and candidates.
- Offer management and post-placement follow up, again to both clients and candidates
- Ideally, you will have some sales and/or recruitment experience
- But attitude and your general sales skills are key so this could be your first job
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you can meet our expectations, then please apply.
Send us your CV with a covering note and think about how you can make your application a little different to stand out from the crowd. To be successful here you will certainly need to.