£30000 - £35000 per annum + + bonus and bens
20 days ago
Fancy a recruitment job with unlimted annual leave, free Netflix and 40% commission on ALL your billings above threshold?
KennedyPearce is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on Accounting & Finance, HR, Operations and Change Management. As a former Virgin Fasttrack 100 company, we are now a well established award-winning agency and one of the leading Recruitment consultancies in our areas of specialty.
Our aim is to make your career as rewarding, fun and easy as possible so we have created a culture and environment to help our people thrive to do just that.
We operate a flexible hybrid work model with unlimited annual leave, flexitime and reduced Friday hours, a dress-down policy, in-office Sonos music system, free breakfast, drinks fridge in our "pub" area along with loads of other benefits including free Netflix or Spotify for example. We have the latest recruitment tech available to us including LinkedIn Recruiter and we top all that off with one of the best reward schemes in the industry: up to 40% commission on all billings above your threshold.
We are going through a period of exciting growth and are looking to hire motivated and ambitious Consultants to join our well-established, highly experienced teams and have the opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
As a Consultant, you will join our well-established Permanent Division in Accounting and Finance and continue your career development alongside some of our most successful recruiters.
This is a full 360 recruitment role of candidate generation and Business Development but it is a warm desk and there is a lot of progression available also, either to management or a senior billing role.
Some of the key duties include:
- Candidate Generation and relationship management
- Business Development - the desk is really warm but as always will need further development
- Account management and extensive client meetings
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels to both clients and candidates.
- Offer management and post-placement follow up, again to both clients and candidates
- Minimum 2+ years recruitment experience
- ideally from Accounting and Finance, Commerce or FS, but other recruiting specialisms may be considered
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you can meet our expectations, then please apply now.