City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Early Careers Talent Lead
City of London
Up to £50,000
My Client are the world's leading media and advertising agency based in the heart of the City of London, on the hunt for a diligent, charismatic and energetic Talent Lead to manage their Early Careers programme; you must be passionate about this area of recruitment.
Responsibilities as an Early Careers Talent Lead:
- Manage a team of 3 Talent Consultants
- Running apprenticeship programmes
- Planning and responding to Diversity & Inclusion across the business
- Running assessment days and consulting key stakeholders
- The vast majority of the role is dedicated to recruitment in to our programmes and other entry level roles
- Guiding, coaching and mentoring candidates thoroughly
- You'll be involved in recruitment events, run your own recruitment days, and help us drive our diversity and open house activities
Skills / Experience required as an Early Careers Talent Lead:
- We need someone who will drive their own career; someone who is inquisitive and will take responsibility of the entire team.
- You must have a passion for Diversity and Inclusion.
- Experience working within the media agency or wider marketing field that would be a bonus.
Perks of working for this Client:
- The pace and recruitment volume is huge, which makes it a super-exciting place if you want to make a big impact.
- Incredible benefits such as flexible working, extra days holiday, on-site restaurant and bars.