City of London, London
about 1 year ago
A good opportunity to join a small to medium sized bank as a Regulatory Accountant taking responsible for the full remit of regulatory responsibilities. The role will cover a broad spectrum of tasks and assist with other accounting too. You could come from a background of pure Regulatory Reporting or be an Accountant who has exposure to Regulatory Accounting and be keen to further this.
- Liquidity reporting: ALMM, LCR, NSFR, PRA110
- COREP/ FINREP
- Production of Management accounts and associated reporting decks
- Completion of daily internal management reports (liquidity, P&L, LE)
- Preparing Board & ALCO packs as well as providing commentary for internal management reports
- Assistance with validating the budget output and involvement with the approval process
- Contribute to annual reports such as ILAAP, ICAAP, RRP
- Bank of England reporting - BT, ELS, C1 (desirable but not essential)
- Some mainframe related computer input and authorisation when required
- Ad-hoc duties
This permanent position is a great role for you if you are seeking variety within a smaller finance team and you would like to take the lead in Regulatory Accounting.
You can be Part Qualified, Qualified or QBE. You must have experience in Banking and Regulatory Accounting to be considered for this role.
The salary range is up to £45,000.