City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits & Pension
7 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with a City based bank for a Regulatory Accountant. This role offers remote working. The main purpose of the role is to support the Finance Department by accurately completing all required reporting within timescales set. To apply the conduct rules of integrity, acting with due skill and diligence, being open and co-operative with Regulators and paying due regard to the interests of customers always.
As Regulatory Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Liquidity reporting: ALMM, LCR, NSFR, PRA110 (highly desirable).
- COREP/ FINREP.
- Production of Management accounts and associated reporting decks.
- Some mainframe related computer input and authorisation when required.
- Completion of daily internal management reports (liquidity, P&L, LE).
- Preparing Board & ALCO packs as well as providing commentary for internal management reports.
- Assistance with validating the budget output and involvement with the approval process.
- Contribute to annual reports such as ILAAP, ICAAP, RRP.
- This role would suit a qualified or part qualified candidate with at least two years' experience of working in a similar capacity within the finance section of a small to medium sized bank.
- Good knowledge and proven experience of accounting & regulatory reporting
- Advanced level EXCEL essential
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good verbal & written communication